Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Catching up.

To all my readers, if got la, I'm sorry for not updating my blog. Dunno what to blog juga hahaha. Anyway, just a few more days before, BREAKING DAWN part 1 OMAIGAS! Things have not been that well with my education. Sial susah betul main clarinet. I'm in grade 5 now btw but I suck big time.

I really miss my old gang (highschool). We used to rule highschool, well kinda. Those are my best years. The teachers we're like our most minor problem. No worries man. But now, college life....damn hard. Well there are pros and cons of being in highschool and in college. And next, I miss getting wasted.

Getting wasted is kinda like my prime hobby after highschool. Hakuna matata right? But finally I got snap back to reality a few weeks ago, so I'm actually cutting down on my alcohol (mainly just beer, no liquors).

Ahhhhh, nice sharing with you guys. Hope I can do this more often :) Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment