Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Yeah, I know its gay but I feel like doing it.

Got this from Maxine. Decided to do it hahaha.

WRATH
1. Who did you last get angry with?
- A dude named Yong Seng. (sorry I dunno him btw)
2. What is your weapon of choice?
- I have a machete in my car ;)
3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex?
- Yeah, with ma fist of laughter
4. How about of the same sex?
- Yeah with my fist of fury.
5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you?
- My clarinet lecturer....i guess?
6. What is your pet peeve?
- Judgmental homosapiens
7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily?
- Depends on my victim. :)
SLOTH
1. What is one thing you’re supposed to do daily that you haven’t?
- Practice my clarinet.
2. What is the latest you’ve ever woken up?
- 2pm. Hungover \m/
3. Name a person you’ve been meaning to contact, but haven’t?
- My YFC band members.
4. What is the last lame excuse you made?
- Stomachache. Highschool days<<
5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through?
- Nope, I rather watch someone shitting hahaha.
6. When was the last time you got in a good workout?
- Back in the 90's? :3 me gusta
7. How many times did you snooze your alarm clock today?
- Today? Well.....none :)
GLUTTONY
1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice?
- Common cocktails. But I would say....the Margarita.
2. Meat eaters?
- Yepp.
3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you’ve had in one night?
- If beer it would be 12 cans. True story.
4. Have you ever used a professional diet company?
- I would look like JACOB BLACK if I did use em.
5. Do you have an issue with your weight?
- Totally. *sniff
6. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods?
- Omaigas this is really hard. Sweet :D
7. Have you ever looked at a small house pet and thought “lunch”?
- You think I'm somekind of a barbarian?
LUST
1. How many people have you seen naked:
- Reality? I think 3 or 4.
2. How many people have seen YOU naked:
- Its like asking how many times I got wasted. Hahahahaaha. JOKE. Probably just a few :3
3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at someones chest/crotch?
- Yeah. Then I act innocent, then I do it again :3 sneaky2, me gusta.
4. Have you “done it”?
- Which one ah? If you mean lick guys ass then hell no.
5. What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender?
- If I answer this....no no. Not gonna :3
6. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute?
- Sneaky2 :)
7. Have you ever had to get tested for an STD or pregnancy?
- Hahahahaha no.
GREED
1. How many credit cards do you own?
- Sadly, none.
2. What’s your guilty pleasure store?
- I think this survey is mainly for girls.
3. If you had $10 million, what would you do with it?
- First, "OMAIGAS!" Second, I think I should return it to the bank.
4. Would you rather be rich, or famous?
- Duhhh, rich. I'm already famous.
5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks?
- Sure. Then I would buy that company and turn it into a chocolate factory.
6. Have you ever stolen anything?
- A DIGIMON PENDULUM. True story.
7. How many MP3s are on your hard drive?
- It would take you a day and 15 hours to finish all the songs.
PRIDE
1. What’s one thing you have done that you’re most proud of?
- Performed on the big stage last month.
2. Whats one thing have you done that your parents are most proud of?
- Being a leader in my church group. etc...
3. What things would you like to accomplish in your life?
- Be the best bassist in the world. Oh yeah. Oh and, make whoever is close to me, happy.
4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place?
- If there's only 2 teams or individual to compete, then yeah.
5. Have you ever entered a contest knowing you would win?
- Yeah. And we won :D
6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score?
- Totally.
7. What did you do today that you’re proud of?
- Practiced my bass guitar.
ENVY
1. What item does your friend have that you want?
- My lecturer actually....his Fender bass guitar!
2. Who would you want to go on “Trading Spaces” with?
- You mean the house house thingy? Nahhhh not sure.
3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be?
- Johnny Depp or John Mayer.
4. Have you ever been cheated on?
- Not sure.
5. Have you ever wished you had a different physical feature?
- Yeah.... Well, I wanna be slimmer la please and thankyou.
6. What trait in others do you wish you had for yourself?
- Hardworking.
7. Do you want this survey to be over?
- Pfffffft just this much? C'mon, I need more.

I'm awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment